TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Basic Costs (VAT is included)
200 Euro per 1 sq.m
285 Euro per 1 sq.m.
To participate in the exhibition it is necessary to fill in and send to the Exhibition Directorate the following documents:
Application-Contract for participation in the exhibition and reservation of the exhibition area
All documents are in .docx format and are opened by Microsoft Word.
The application must be filled out, printed, certified by the signature of the executive and the seal of the organization and sent to the exhibition management by fax or in scanned form by e-mail.
To participate in the exhibition, it is necessary to fill out and send to the Exhibition Directorate the Application-Contract and pay for participation in accordance with the invoice issued by the Directorate..
- Application-contract is a Contract between the Participant and the Organizer of the exhibition. The deadline for applications for participation in the exhibition is August 1, 2019. Based on this application, correctly completed and signed, the Organizer issues an invoice, which is a confirmation of the registration of the company as an Exhibitor.
- Within 10 days from the date of invoicing, the Participant makes an advance payment of not less than 50%, which is the basis for booking the Exhibitor's area and a pre-agreed place. 100% of money for participation in the exhibition must go to the settlement account of FAREXPO before August 1, 2019.
- Refusal to participate in the exhibition is accepted only in writing, certified by the signature of the head and chief accountant.
- In case of unilateral refusal to participate in the exhibition before August 1, 2019 (inclusive), the Exhibitor pays a penalty at a rate of 50% of the total cost of services. In the case of unilateral refusal to participate in the exhibition after August 1, the Exhibitor is obliged to pay in full all the services ordered by him. At the same time, the Organizer undertakes to publish in the Official Exhibition Catalog the information provided by the Exhibitor and send one copy to the Exhibitor's address.
- In case of any disagreement and dispute over the execution of this contract, or in connection with it, such disputes are subject to consideration in the Arbitration Court of St. Petersburg.
- The order of additional exhibition equipment after August 1 and during the exhibition is made only with the availability of this equipment with an increase in the rental value of 30%.
- The exhibitor is not allowed to dismantle and move his exposition before the official closing of the exhibition.
- Please print the application and appendix 1, fill it in, sign and seal and send to the Organizer by fax or e-mail.